The HSK,is known as the Chinese proficiency Test , was launched by Hanban in an effort to better serve Chinese language learners
There are mainly four different types of HSK exam:
- The HSK is an international standardized exam that tests and rates Chinese language proficiency. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives. HSK consists of six levels, namely the HSK (level I), HSK (level II), HSK (level III), HSK (level IV), HSK (level V), and HSK (level VI).
- The HSKK is the oral exam of Chinese, to test the candidates verbal ability test, including HSKK (primary), HSKK (intermediate) and HSKK (Advanced), exam is using recording form.
- The YCT is an international standardized test of Chinese language proficiency. It assesses young foreign students' abilities to use Chinese in their daily and academic lives. The YCT consists of a writing test and a speaking test, which are independent of each other. The writing test is divided into four levels, namely, the YCT (level I), YCT (level II), YCT (level III), and YCT (level IV). The speaking test is divided into the YCT (Beginner Level) and YCT (Intermediate Level).
- The BCT, as an international standardized test of Chinese language proficiency, focuses on assessing non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities to use the Chinese language in real business or common working environments and evaluating the language tasks they are able to complete. It aims to provide references for companies to recruit and select employees, for schools and training institutions to organize teaching activities, and for learners to evaluate themselves.
In Slovakia, only our Confucius Institute in Bratislava was designed as a HSK exam site (center) by the Headquarter of Confucius Institutes (Hanban), every year many students take the exam. In 2014, over 100 Slovakia people took the exam. In 2015, there are 19 students participated the HSK test, and among them, six students passed the exam and won the Confucius Institute Scholarship to continue studying Chinese in China
Applicants who want to get Confucius Institute Scholarship, they must obtain a qualifying score of HSK and HSKK
For more information about the exam and registration, please accesses: www.chinesetest.cn/index.do
Exam Registration Form or sample questions, please accesses: www.chinesetest.cn/godownload.do
Contact Address Phone:
A registration procedure:
- Register online, applicants need to prepare their own identification cards and photos. (3 * 3.5cm)
- If applicants have difficulties in their online registration, they can come to our Confucius Institute (CIB) , our teachers will help them to do this work, they need to bring their own identification cards and photos (3 * 3.5cm)
The payments of examination fees are generally non-refundable.