Confucius Institute in Bratislava Chinese Summer Camp (2018) would like to provide a unique chance for university students to learn and fully experience Chinese culture and contemporary Chinese life.
Overview of the Chinese Summer Camp:
The CIB Chinese Summer Camp program, students will study and use Mandarin in China; Experience Chinese culture, such as Calligraphy, traditional Chinese painting, Chinese Kongfu, Papercutting and so on; Visit scenic spots and historical sites in Beijing and Tianjin; visit local Chinese families, to know the real Chinese people’s life. At the end of the Chinese Summer Camp, the training of HSK will come.
If you meet the conditions below, you are warmly welcome to our Chinese Summer Camp.
1.This Chinese Summer Camp is open for university students from 18 to 35 years of age.
2.The campers must be healthy(Physically, Mentally an Socially) and capable of taking care of himself or herself.
3. The campers must be the students of the university whom mainly come from Confucius Institute in Bratislava’s teaching places.
Dates: July 16th 2018 –July 27th 2018 (Two weeks)
Place in China: Tianjin University (China)
1. Two weeks Chinese Language class
2. All expenses of Cultural activities during the Summer Camp
3. Airport pick-up and drop-off
4. Accommodation during the Summer Camp
5. Round-trip Transportation from Bratislava to Vienna Airport
Does not include:
1. Airfare ,Insurance and Visa Expenses Meals(CIB will help you apply for visa)
2. None camp related expenses
Application Deadline: May 30 2018
Participants Number Quota: 19 people
Contact: email@example.com Tel: 0421-252622083